- Personalised 14" Cheese Board This cheese board was commissioned for a Wedding, I engraved trailing Grapevines either side.
- Sailing and Golf cheese boardAnother Wedding cheese board; the happy couple enjoy sailing and playing Golf, and so I was asked to decorate it appropriately.
- Closeup of a marine theme.I thought a lighthouse,yacht, and a shell would do the trick. The customer was delighted.
- Closeup of a Golf theme.There's not much room for a complex engraving, so this simple Golfer fits the bill.
- Wedding cheese boardThe grapevine decoration really sets off Mr and Mrs Wilson's cheese board.
- Irish wedding cheese board.This 14" Wedding cheese board is decorated with Celtic knot-work and Shamrocks.
- Golden wedding cheese boardJim and Anne celebrated "50 Golden years" in 2011. I tried to pick a cheese board that had a deep golden colour.
- House warming cheese boardThis board is 16" across and I'm sure will look wonderful at a wine and cheese party.
- Big Birthday celebration cheese board.In my opinion the use of some punctuation would have made it easier to read; but the Customer is always right!
- Celtic decorated retirement cheese boardThis 14" cheese board was a gift from Deborah's friends and colleagues. I was asked to decorate it with Celtic Knot-work.
- Cheese board for a French Chateau.This multi language cheese board has the word for "cheese" in French, Spanish and Norwegian as well as English. It has a very special significance to the family.
- French cheese boardThis board was destined for France. Trailing grapevines seemed the most appropriate decoration.
- 12" cheese board decorated with Hops.Howard celebrates his 70th birthday! As he likes a beer I engraved Hops to decorate the board.
- Birthday Cheese board.As Luigi is from Italy I was asked to carve "Formaggio" and decorate the cheese board with Olive branches.
- 16" cheese board for a "cheese Wedding"This 16" board was commissioned for a "Cheese Wedding" where the couple have a tiered "cake" which is made up of several sized cheeses.
- "Cheese Wedding" board closeup.The wedding had a "harvest" theme and I was asked to decorate the cheese board with a Harvest Mouse climbing a stalk of wheat.
- Cheese board for a French ski Chalet.This 14" cheese board was commissioned as a gift for people who run a ski chalet in France. Parrots were requested to decorate the sides.
- Closeup of "Chalet Perroquet"I had to charge a little extra to engrave the Parrots as they took a wee while. The recipients of the gift were delighted with it and use it to serve cheese to their guests.
- Retirement gift.This was presented to an employee of a Salmon farm who retired after 23 years. The company logo was engraved on the centre of the cheese board.
- Closeup of Salmon logo.I do have to charge a little more for the centre engraving; the cost depends on how complex it is.
- Wedding cheese boardA personalised cheese board to welcome a new member into the family.
- Back of wedding cheese boardThis is the back of the board which I decorated with trailing Grapevines.
The cheese boards are all turned from a single piece of Sycamore. Your personalised inscription is then hand carved onto the board using traditional methods and tools.
I also make larger cheese boards up to 18" across for couples that are having a "Cheese Wedding Cake" made from several cheeses instead of the usual cake option.
Ideally I need to know the width of the largest base cheese, then I can make a board that is a perfect fit for your "cake", and carve and decorate the edges with an inscription of your choice.